There are many benefits of using calendars within your business email account. We have put together the steps on how to add calendars to CA email accounts in Outlook using the 2007 and later versions.
How to Add Calendars to CA Email Accounts in Outlook
- First, install the Integration software. You can do this be by going to https://caldavsynchronizer.org/ and clicking Download at the top.
- Then, scroll down and select the latest version of the software.
- Follow the installation process in the Setup Wizard.
- Next, start Outlook and select CalDav Synchronizer from the bar at the top of the page.
- From the options, choose Synchronization Profiles and an Options panel will pop up.
- Select Add New Profiles (+)
- Then, select Generic CalDAV/CardDAV.
- Setup the following Options:
- Name: Your email address – calendars.centennialarts.com
- Outlook Folder: Select the 3 dots on the right side and choose Calendars (This computer only) WARNING: Make sure this is under the email account you are wanting to set this up for.
Make sure to check the Synchronize items immediately after change box.
- DAV URL: https://firstname.lastname@example.org/default/
- Click on Show Advanced Settings toward the bottom of this window.
- Under Server Settings, Check the box Use IMAP/POP3 account password.
- Username: Your email address
- Email Address: Your email address
- Synchronization interval (minutes): 1
9. Next, select Test or Discover Settings. If everything worked properly, a window will pop up that says “Connection test successful”.
10. Click OK and you have successfully completed the process.
11. You can either add another profile using the above steps, or click OK to close the window.
12. NOTE: You can click “Synchronize Now” to push/pull changes on each profile to the servers.
Don’t hesitate to contact us here at Centennial Arts with the link below if you have any questions!Contact us