Using images of consistent quality, size, and proportion gives your product catalog a professional look with commercial appeal. If you have a large catalog with several images per product, you can easily have hundreds, if not thousands of product images to manage. Before you get started, it’s a good idea to establish a naming convention for your image files, and organize them so you can find the originals if you ever need them.
The Images tab in the Product Information panel is used to upload and manage individual images for the current product. You can upload multiple images for each product, with different images for each website or store view. However, if you have a large quantity of images to manage, it is more efficient to import, rather than upload each one individually. To learn more, see: Importing Product Images.
Topics in the Products section:
- Product Information and Creation
- Inventory: Introduction and Setup
- Inventory: Managing Stock
- Inventory: Stock Availability Messages
- Inventory: Out of Stock Threshold
- Inventory: Products Alerts
- Product Pricing: Price Section
- Product Pricing: Special Price Section
- Product Pricing: Tier Price Section
- Product Pricing: Package Price Section
- Product Pricing: Minimum Advertised Price Section
- Product Pricing: Product Group Price Section
- Product Images
If you have any questions about using or upgrading to Magento, or even converting to responsive design for your existing website, do not hesitate to contact us.