Windows 10 Mail Setup
The following simple step-by-step instructions will help you to complete set up an e-mail account with Windows 10 Mail.
- Open Windows and click Add Account.
- Then, scroll down to the bottom and select Advanced setup.
- Next, click Internet email.
- The Internet email account setup window will appear. Enter the following information:
- E-mail address of the e-mail box that you are currently setting up.
- User name for this user’s account. This will be the same as the e-mail address.
- Password of the e-mail account you are setting up.
- Account name. The Account name is for your own personal use to differentiate between more than one email account (work, personal, etc.).
- In the Send your messages using this name section, put the name you would appear on the recipient’s end when you send an e-mail.
- Then, you will need to input the IMAP Account Settings for this e-mail account. Enter the following information:
- Incoming e-mail server: imap.centennialarts.com
- Account type: IMAP4
- Outgoing e-mail server: smtp.centennialarts.com
- Make sure to check all of the following boxes:
- Outgoing server requires authentication
- Use the same user name and password for sending email
- Require SSL for incoming mail
- Require SSL for outgoing mail
- Lastly, click Sign in. You have now successfully completed Windows 10 Mail Setup.
If you have any questions on Windows 10 Mail Setup, contact us with the link below!