Product Group Price
Product Group Price enables you to set promotional prices for different customer groups at the product level. Group price can be used with the following product types:
For Bundle products, the group price is specified as a discount percentage. If bundle items have their own group prices set for the same customer group, then the discount specified for the entire Bundle applies to the group prices.
For Grouped products, the Group Price is not applied, even if the product type is selected in the Apply To field of the group_price attribute. In this case, the Group Price field does not appear in the Prices section of Product Information.
Topics in the Products section:
- Product Information and Creation
- Inventory: Introduction and Setup
- Inventory: Managing Stock
- Inventory: Stock Availability Messages
- Inventory: Out of Stock Threshold
- Inventory: Products Alerts
- Product Pricing: Price Section
- Product Pricing: Special Price Section
- Product Pricing: Tier Price Section
- Product Pricing: Package Price Section
- Product Pricing: Minimum Advertised Price Section
- Product Pricing: Product Group Price Section
- Product Images
If you have any questions about using or upgrading to Magento, or even converting to responsive design for your existing website, do not hesitate to contact us.