Product Group Price in Magento enables you to set promotional prices for different customer groups at the product level. Here are a few support topics for Product Group Price.
Product Group Price in Magento
You can use Group price with the following product types:
For Bundle products, the group price is specified as a discount percentage. If bundle items have their own group prices set for the same customer group, then the discount specified for the entire Bundle applies to the group prices.
For Grouped products, there’s not an application of Group Price, even if you select the product type in the Apply To field of the group_price attribute. In this case, the Group Price field does not appear in the Prices section of Product Information.
Topics in the Products section include the following:
- Product Information and Creation
- Inventory: Introduction and Setup
- Inventory: Managing Stock
- Inventory: Stock Availability Messages
- Inventory: Out of Stock Threshold
- Inventory: Products Alerts
- Product Pricing: Price Section
- Product Pricing: Special Price Section
- Product Pricing: Tier Price Section
- Product Pricing: Package Price Section
- Product Pricing: Minimum Advertised Price Section
- Product Pricing: Product Group Price Section
- Product Images
If you have any questions about using or upgrading to Magento, or even converting to responsive design for your existing website, do not hesitate to contact us.