Creating Grouped Products in Magento 2
Select the Product Type
- Log into the admin account and click on Products. Then, click Catalog.
- Click Add Product in the upper-right corner of the screen. Select Grouped Product from the dropdown.
Select the Product Template (Optional)
To select the product template, you can follow one of two ways:
- Enter the Name of the template in the Search box.
- In the list, select on of the templates you want to use.
Fill Out the Required Fields
In the Product Detail section, perform the following:
Fill Out the Remaining Product Details
- Add an image for the Group Product by following one of two options:
- Until a product image is uploaded, a placeholder will appear. The Quantity is unavailable because the product group is made up of the individual product. To assign products to a Category, follow one of two options:
- Type in the Search box to find and select a match.
- Click on the the Show List icon to see the category dropdown. Then, click on any available Category you want to assign to the product.
- Create a new category by entering the Category Name and assign it to the Parent Category. Then, click Create Category.
- Enter the Product Description.
Add the Grouped Products
- Expand the Grouped Products section at the bottom of the Product Details page. Then, click on Add Products to Group.
- Find the products by filtering at the top row of the grid. Then you may Search.
- Mark the checkbox of products that you want to add to the group.
- Click Add Selected Products to add them to the Grouped Product.
- Set a default quantity by entering the number of the Default Quantity field.
- Remove any product from the list by click on the Delete icon.
- Click Save.
- You can now view the product by clicking on the Admin menu and choosing Customer View.
If you are still unsure on how to create Grouped Products in Magento 2 or are interested in our Magento Hosting services, contact us here at Centennial Arts with the link below!