These instructions are set to create a filter that marks mail as spam at a lower point than where we set it.
In the box labeled “Filter Name,” give a name to the filter. Under “For incoming mail,” bubble in “matching any of the following rules”:
- Set the first dropdown box to “[…]”
- In the next box, type in “X-Spam-Level”
- Set the next dropdown box to “contains”
- In the final box, type in “***”
Under “…execute the following actions,” set the dropdown boxes to the following:
- First box: “Move message to”
- Second Box: “Junk”
For more help or inquires regarding adjusting spam filter on email, feel free to contact us below either through Email or Phone!